Monday, March 3, 2014

#29 My Career

I have always stop form time to time to think what I would be doing when I'm 30, and things that might lead me to it. I started thinking of this when I was a freshman in high school luckily I went to an academy school for my first half of freshman year so my counselor suggested to try one I was really interested in, so I chose business. In intro to business I learned everyone had a part to do. one thing I was really good at was financing, somethings I do need improve are talking clearly in front of a group and my shyness.So if you were to ask me "Something I want to be doing when I'm 30yrs old?" I would say personal financial advisor and/or financial analyst.

The two jobs that I choose are somewhat similar to each other. I choose to do one of these jobs as my career because they both require to dress nice. The thing I might struggle with a little bit is my math skills I will be ok if it is basic math. Financial analyst works for businesses to help their client make investment decisions, they require a master degree in business administer. Personal Financial Analyst works with individuals meet their short and long term goals. To become a Personal Financial Analyst I would need a bachelor degree. Things I've done that might help me reach that is the intro to business class that I took my freshman year and the other one I took this year and the ones I will take in college. somethings I do need to improve is my communication with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment