Monday, March 3, 2014

About Me

About me, My name is Jerry Pizana. I like to stay active, I played football for Costa Mesa high and basketball on my own time. I also like to hangout with my friends on my free-time and meet new people. I like being around my family. I was born in California and have been living in Costa Mesa for eleven years. I lived in Denver, Colorado for six years. When I graduate from high school my plans are to go to OCC then transfer to University of Oregon or UCLA. I plan on majoring on Personal Financing Advise.

Some other things about me is I like listening to music, I listen to any type of music except country. I don't have a favorite artist. My favorite subject in school was science. I liked science because of the projects and experiments that were done in the class. something I liked when I went to mesa is music tech. I liked music tech because it would get my mind off things and because I enjoy music. Music tech is something I plan on doing when I get done with Business classes in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment